Sign in to follow this  
katacheo

How do I know kaspersky has quarantined my threats?

Hi,

I'm new user of Kaspersky. How do I know that all threats/viruses detected are quarantined or cleaned? I did two or three times full scan and always get the same reports of threats, so I'm not really sure were the threats removed. Thanks...

Welcome. Please post screenshot of Detected > Active threats. If you have vulnerability detections, right click on the detection and select Go to description, this to receive instructions on how to update/upgrade vulnerable applications.

Welcome. Please post screenshot of Detected > Active threats. If you have vulnerability detections, right click on the detection and select Go to description, this to receive instructions on how to update/upgrade vulnerable applications.

Hello I am a new user as well and I did have vulnerability detections, I try to receive instructions and I guess the page they have it sent to isn't working because I'm not getting anything. Oh do you know anything about keylogger or keylogging? Can I do anything about it? :blink:

If ur Antivirus prg detects any vulnerabilities with any of the progam files u can seek possible solutions from the kaspersky network by right clicking on the detected file and click on the "Go to description"option and if the file is an unimportant part of the system u can locate file and manually delete it,vulnerabilities in ur system can allow a path for the intruders into ur system.

Basically a keylogger is a tracking Software that records keyboard and/or mouse activity. Keyloggers typically either store the recorded keystrokes for later retrieval or they transmit them to the remote process or person employing the keylogger. While there are some legitimate uses of keyloggers, but they are often used maliciously by attackers to surreptitiously track behavior to perform unwanted or unauthorized actions included but not limited to identity theft.

The most common egs. of keylogger programs are games as they continuously monitor ur inputs but they r of no threat until games are played online in untrusted i-zones. :supercool:

thank you all, and yes petr filippov, that's exactly what i mean. Well, the detected threats are in the group of active threats, are they still active? How to get rid of them? Thank you...

Herewith attached how the list appear...

post-129278-1222357963_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.