Hello,

I'm a happy user of KIS 8.0.0.357 (a, b, c, d, e)

Now I see version 8.0.0.454 available. Should I upgrade? Or stick to the rule: don't fix it if it ain't broken?

Did anyone have any major problems with 8.0.0.454 ?

BTW: Why KIS/KAV don't upgrade automatically?

Thanks,

latet

Hello,

I'm a happy user of KIS 8.0.0.357 (a, b, c, d, e)

Now I see version 8.0.0.454 available. Should I upgrade? Or stick to the rule: don't fix it if it ain't broken?

Did anyone have any major problems with 8.0.0.454 ?

BTW: Why KIS/KAV don't upgrade automatically?

Thanks,

latet

If KIS 357 is working for you enjoy I personally like to upgrade to the latest version.

The only issue I had with KIS 454 was that the list that shows all files being scanned

didn't scroll didn't move then I was told all I had to do was turn down the little white

arrow next to the time of events.

Edited by Firestorm70

hey latet ! .357 is a release version of kis2009...and .357 (a, b, c, d, e) is a fully updated version of this release....454 is the latest version release from kaspersky it contains all the above fixes..updates...and is the most stable version of kis2009...currently it is KIS 8.0.0.454 (a).....the sane advise would obviously be to upgrade...but what's sane to one need not be to another.....

357, even with all the fixes DOES NOT match 454, 454 has some additionl features added (like the reworked anti-banner, or exclusion from hips)

Exclusion from hips?

Thnx,

latet

hello Later . I upgraded frpm KIS 7.0 to and alls good and more fetures

Hello,

it's my first post here, I'd like to ask how can I check what version of KIS 2009 I've installed and upgrade from any previous version up to 8.0.0.454 without reinstalling?

Thanks in advance,

M

You better upgrade.KAV(8.0.0.454) includes some critical fixes and has prevented frequent restart problems after updating the modules which the previous version included. :supercool:

Hello,

it's my first post here, I'd like to ask how can I check what version of KIS 2009 I've installed and upgrade from any previous version up to 8.0.0.454 without reinstalling?

Thanks in advance,

M

You better read this important topic first and follow all its guidelines.

Hello,

Thanks in advance,

M

click on the K by the clock and open support bottom left this will display your version of kaspersky ie(8.0.0.454a.b is the latest version. if its version 8.0.0.357 update to newer version you can install over this version but if upgrading from kis 6 or 7 you must follow the uninstall rules as shown at the begining of this forum

Edited by westray1234

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.