Sign in to follow this  
aristeu

kav4unix-fileservers v5.0

Is avaliable freebsd file server V5.0 for new users?

please let me know.

thanks

I want a version of kaspersky with aveserver, and in english. Is there any other production version of the software on freebsd with that?

seems that aveserver was removed from all freebsd versions, but I dont know why, since it was not competing with the new kernel module scanner version.

your link only has download for v5.5.

thanks for the effort, anyway. :D

I want a version of kaspersky with aveserver, and in english.  Is there any other production version of the software on freebsd with that?

seems that aveserver was removed from all freebsd versions, but I dont know why, since it was not competing with the new kernel module scanner version.

your link only has download for v5.5.

thanks for the effort, anyway. :D

help

Hi aristeu,

please tell me witch version you are searching. I have some older versions available.

Hi aristeu,

please tell me witch version you are searching. I have some older versions available.

I'm not sure. I think it's the v.5.0. I need a version with aveserver that seems to be removed on v5.5 of kav for freebsd.

on v5.5 there is the kavscanner, but it was not made to be called several (and possibly concurrent) times as aveserver/aveclient.

you have an official patched version?

thanks!!!!

Hi,

here is the version 5.0.3. I hope thats is what you want.

Please download this version here

Hi,

here is the version 5.0.3. I hope thats is what you want.

Please download this version here

thanks helmut!!! I've downloaded the av! is it pached for the latest vulns on the kav engine?

regards

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.