alstein

unable to add third computer to 3 machine license

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I am currently using KIS 7.01.325 on 2 PCs. I want to activate the license on a third PC whch I have just built. I downloaded the trial version of KIS and intalled it without difficulty. However wehen I click on the activation key and select the opton that should let me add an additional PC, I am unable to enter my "key number" in the box. I type, but the keyboard doesn't respond. I woudl appreciate some asistance. Thanks.

Hi

I am currently using KIS 7.01.325 on 2 PCs. I want to activate the license on a third PC whch I have just built. I downloaded the trial version of KIS and intalled it without difficulty. However wehen I click on the activation key and select the opton that should let me add an additional PC, I am unable to enter my "key number" in the box. I type, but the keyboard doesn't respond. I woudl appreciate some asistance. Thanks.

Hello,

Please try the following:

1. If you have 'Activation Code' please select "Activate Using Activation Code" while in activation wizard, you must be connected to internet to do this, type in your code in space provided,Enter you client number and password at the bottom of the window if you have gone through the Kaspersky Lab client registration procedure and have this

information. Leave the fields blank if you have not registered yet and then activate.

2. If you have 'keyfile' select "Apply Existing key", use the Browse button and select the file path for the file with the .key extension in the file selection window. Following successful key installation, current key information will be displayed at the bottom of the window: owner name, key code, key type (commercial, for beta

testing, trial, etc.), and expiration date.

Edited by Ross Sethji

Hello,

Please try the following:

1. If you have 'Activation Code' please select "Activate Using Activation Code" while in activation wizard, you must be connected to internet to do this, type in your code in space provided,Enter you client number and password at the bottom of the window if you have gone through the Kaspersky Lab client registration procedure and have this

information. Leave the fields blank if you have not registered yet and then activate.

2. If you have 'keyfile' select "Apply Existing key", use the Browse button and select the file path for the file with the .key extension in the file selection window. Following successful key installation, current key information will be displayed at the bottom of the window: owner name, key code, key type (commercial, for beta

testing, trial, etc.), and expiration date.

Thanks for your help. I was able to access my personal cabinet and activated with the activation code.