Sign in to follow this  
jrsancheze

HOW TO RECONSTRUCT MY KASPERSKY NETWORK?

Yesterday June 10, 2008 the hard disk on my kaspersky administration kit server has fault. Now I was reinstalling Windows 2003 Server in a new disk but I don't know how to connect all my 108 computers already connected with my dead hard disk.

Somebody can help me?

I have

Yesterday June 10, 2008 the hard disk on my kaspersky administration kit server has fault. Now I was reinstalling Windows 2003 Server in a new disk but I don't know how to connect all my 108 computers already connected with my dead hard disk.

Somebody can help me?

I have

Hi,

Do you have kaspersky administration kit backup ? If yes, copy the backup file to the new disk (place it same place as in old disk, example : C:\Program Files\myadminbckup), install fresh kaspersky administration kit on the new hard disk and restore the backup. All the computers that connected to the old disk will connected back to the server. If not, the only way is, install kaspersky administration kit and push install network agent to all the computers. Make sure the server using same IP address as before.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

lolipok

Thank you Lolipok. I think I need to reinstall every Network Agent because I don't have backup.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.