anasaz

Antivirus deployment

Hi all,

We recently bought Server and workstation licenses to deploy Kaspersly antivirus on our School. I tried to read the documentations but I'm lost. what I need to know now is what are the steps to successfully run and install kaspersky antivirus?! Do I need to install both kav6.0.3.837_winserven.exe and kav6.0.3.837_winwksen.exe on a server or the winserver version is enough to create an installation files that can be remotely installed on all machines. I have 5 Windows Servers and about 300 workstations .. what is the best way to install and deploy this antivirus.

I have downloaded almost all documentations and installations file .. here what I have:

bssWKFStrial30.key

kasp6.0.1591_adminkiten.exe

kasp6.0_adminkitgsen.pdf

kasp6.0_ak_admguideen.pdf

kasp6.0_ak_deployguideen.pdf

kasp6.0_ak_refguideen.pdf

kav6.0.3.837_winserven.exe

kav6.0.3.837_winwksen.exe

kav6.0_winserven.pdf

kav6.0_winwksen.pdf

Thank you!

First of all install Kaspersky Administration Kit (kasp6.0.1591_adminkiten.exe) on the computer which should manage all your workstations.

Next add (from Remote install menu) new installation package for KAV for windows workstations and the same for file servers.

Configure these packages adding your key and configuring install and restart options.

Create AV policies for WKS and SVR.

Then deploy packages to workstations you need (KAV for workstations on selected workstations and KAV for server... on servers).

To create installation packages you don't have to install them.

Regards

Hi all,

We recently bought Server and workstation licenses to deploy Kaspersly antivirus on our School. I tried to read the documentations but I'm lost. what I need to know now is what are the steps to successfully run and install kaspersky antivirus?! Do I need to install both kav6.0.3.837_winserven.exe and kav6.0.3.837_winwksen.exe on a server or the winserver version is enough to create an installation files that can be remotely installed on all machines. I have 5 Windows Servers and about 300 workstations .. what is the best way to install and deploy this antivirus.

I have downloaded almost all documentations and installations file .. here what I have:

bssWKFStrial30.key

kasp6.0.1591_adminkiten.exe

kasp6.0_adminkitgsen.pdf

kasp6.0_ak_admguideen.pdf

kasp6.0_ak_deployguideen.pdf

kasp6.0_ak_refguideen.pdf

kav6.0.3.837_winserven.exe

kav6.0.3.837_winwksen.exe

kav6.0_winserven.pdf

kav6.0_winwksen.pdf

Thank you!

Hi,

You got PM :D

Regards,

lolipok

Thank you guys ...

I will come back to you when I apply the steps ... I'll try to write a quick guide and publish it here ..

lolipok .. I replied to your message. Thanks again

Hi,

You got PM :D

Regards,

lolipok

Thank you guys ...

I will come back to you when I apply the steps ... I'll try to write a quick guide and publish it here ..

lolipok .. I replied to your message. Thanks again

Hi,

You got mail.

regards,

lolipok

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.