• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.

Daryll   

Hi Everybody

Iam using KIS 7.0.0.325

And since I was using 120 and then 125, updating the databses disappoints me

Iam using dialup and Izone for faster browsing

Update is set t manual as Iam not using ADSL

The update works fine and downloads a big traffic reaches to 3 or 4 megabytes and it seems never ends although it is 99% or sometimes 100% whereas the actual update is only 200 or 400 kb

Edited by Daryll

Daryll   

Thanks richbuff for reply

I've tried it w/o

the situation is like this

the update with or without the accelerator works fine after the format

Then suddenly after sometime, it turns to be like this, huge traffic downloaded even if Ihave updated the databses yesterday

Sometimes the message is database is corrupt or can't update the components

AbsM   

Hi,

as said in post #1, the updates are not of 3-4 MB in size but still, at my side they lie b/w 200-800 KB (auto updates after every 2 hrs).....

is this normal?

Hi,

as said in post #1, the updates are not of 3-4 MB in size but still, at my side they lie b/w 200-800 KB (auto updates after every 2 hrs).....

is this normal?

Yes. :)