Sign in to follow this  
armagdon

protect the Kaspersky WS for users modification

hello every body ,

i have installed kaspersky-workstation 5 with kaspersky file server 5 ,admin-kit to manage this environment , when i apply policy or task on the workstation through admin kit ,that i want to know how to prevent the user to cancel this task or policy or open kasperskey WS locally on his machine unless enter the password

You've to CLOSE/SET all the small LOCKS in the policy and be sure that your users don't have admin rights and are not member of 'Kaspersky Anti-Virus Administrators' group!

That's it :)

You've to CLOSE/SET all the small LOCKS in the policy and be sure that your users don't have admin rights and are not member of 'Kaspersky Anti-Virus Administrators' group!

That's it  :)

Just a small adjustment. When policy is locked, end-user is not able to modify local settings even in the case user is local administratior.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.