GSI looks ok.

Where did you download the KIS file from? Are you sure it was completely downloaded?

Hi,

is it something like this !? http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=67015

Also maybe try another/new download from here :

http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates?chapter=186437046

Hi Sjoeii & Bernhard,

Thanks for your Prompt reply, Sorry I was away for the weekend..

Well, I had downloaded the set up file from the Kaspersky site, it was completely downloaded (KIS 7.0.1.325), I was able to run the same setup file in another system but not in this system, It it a hardware issue?

Also I had followed steps in Baz's post of running DisableReboot_7.reg, but the problem still exists, set up cannot be run.

Kindly let me know..

Best Regards,

J

At the moment my only ideas are to update the mentionend driver and update

to XP SP 2... :rolleyes:

Lets see what the others thinking...

At the moment my only ideas are to update the mentionend driver and update

to XP SP 2... :rolleyes:

Lets see what the others thinking...

.......................or SP3 which will be released tomorrow. Plus nstall the latest version of the MS installer from Windows downloads.

.......................or SP3 which will be released tomorrow. Plus nstall the latest version of the MS installer from Windows downloads.

Hi to All,

Sorry to bring this post after long, but i thought it was improper from my end just to let it go unended.. Well as many of you might agree this is not the solution, since the user was alomost like pain in the wrong place, to end the issue i just had reloaded the system with XP sp2 and installed KIS and the installtion went smooth. consider this issue closed.

BTW, i have not yet worked or installed with XP sp3.

Anyways.. Thanks to all.

Best Regards,

J.

Hi to All,

Sorry to bring this post after long, but i thought it was improper from my end just to let it go unended.. Well as many of you might agree this is not the solution, since the user was alomost like pain in the wrong place, to end the issue i just had reloaded the system with XP sp2 and installed KIS and the installtion went smooth. consider this issue closed.

BTW, i have not yet worked or installed with XP sp3.

Anyways.. Thanks to all.

Best Regards,

J.

Yes, of course reinstalling XP is the ultimate solution, but it's not often what users what to hear as the first thing to try! ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.