Sign in to follow this  
Judah

Manually Updating

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how to manually update the Admin Kit, I tried to give the path of the folder in configure updater settings in Admin kit, but it gives a pop up as unable to retrive the updates. :blink:

Anything that I'm missing? or should I do something else?

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

J

Hello,

What does contain the folder that you set as update source from your Administration Server ? I mean, how have you download updates in this folder ?

An Administration Server can be only updated from a Kaspersky Lab Server or an other Administration Server (in a hierarchy for example).

Regards,

D.

Hello,

What does contain the folder that you set as update source from your Administration Server ? I mean, how have you download updates in this folder ?

An Administration Server can be only updated from a Kaspersky Lab Server or an other Administration Server (in a hierarchy for example).

Regards,

D.

Hi D,

I have a peculiar situation where i have to update the administration server manually. So i tried to download cumul.zip and in Administration Server/updater settings, we have an option to specify a folder as the update source, I tried that config, but it says unable to download from server.

So i wanted to know how can we update the Administration server manually?Any other settings ?

Thanks & Regards,

J

The AdminKit does not support update from zip-files. Read thisFAQ.

The AdminKit does not support update from zip-files. Read thisFAQ.

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the info..

Regards,

J

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.