Sign in to follow this  
SLoweCSL

Vista Ultimate 64 bit

I am contiplating a changeover to Vista 64 bit from the 32 bit version. I am going down the list of software to check for compatability. The support site says ...

"Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 MP2 and Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 MP2 partially support Windows XP 64-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit."

Has anyone tried or tested 6.0.3.837 under Vista 64 bit? It says it is partialy supported, what does that mean exactly? Will the Admin console work under the 64 bit environment (6.0.1572)?

Thanks for your help.

"Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 MP2 and Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 MP2 partially support Windows XP 64-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit."

Thanks for your help.

I think you mean the personal products.

Read this FAQ.

Partially means some features will not be available as regards to Proactive Defense module.

Partially means some features will not be available as regards to Proactive Defense module.

Are there any known issues with Vista 64 that I should be concerned about? I installed the system yesterday and got all my software working and the system humming along. I just installed KAV (restarted the system), updated it (which required a restart of the system again) and started a full system scan. Since then I have had numerous crashed pointing at the ntdll.dll module during sessions of both Outlook 2007 and IE7.

I have had no crashed up to this point.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.