Hallmark

Activation Code for Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0

Hallmark   

I downloaded Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 after installing it, it requested for an activation code which i don't have. I search through the website but coundn't find it. It's a trial version that I installed. I need the activation code to start using it. Can anyone healp me out.

ziaul   
I downloaded Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 after installing it, it requested for an activation code which i don't have. I search through the website but coundn't find it. It's a trial version that I installed. I need the activation code to start using it. Can anyone healp me out.

Hi Hallmark,

Here you will find the activation key for the trial version of KMS 7.0 http://www.kaspersky.com/trials?chapter=171229147.

Regards

Ziaul

sameh_LG   

i want 2 download the Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 but i can't find the link here ...

who can help Me ..

i want use It with nokia N73 ...

Plz help.

/

/

/

/

tzachis   

Hello

I have the full version of kms 7 and my license has expired, and as you know only the real time protection is working.

Where can I find new activation code?

Please help me

Viktor   
Hello

I have the full version of kms 7 and my license has expired, and as you know only the real time protection is working.

Where can I find new activation code?

Please help me

You should purchase it