whats new in KIS 7.0.1.132? Can anyone provide a list of updates or fixes that have been done in KIS 7.0.1.132 from the previous verison? I see everyone jumping to download it but I dont see anywhere if its worth the upgrade.

- Ken

If MP1 is final then why does KL official site still have version 7.0.0.125 for both KAV and KIS?

<_<

If MP1 is final then why does KL official site still have version 7.0.0.125 for both KAV and KIS?

<_<

I can't find it either; when I go to downloads or click link for latest updates all I find is a download for 125. Maybe it's the old problem rearing up again of different webites with different content, European vs. USA sites?

Yep, US site seems to be run seperately from the EU site... don't ask me why because I don't know ;)

Ok this is really confusing...i am new to KIS and from all I had read its suppose to be the best, but I am having some major issues that I have never seen while i was running Trend Micro.

Issues:

1) after inputting passed while returing from Standby mode, computer freezes and I have to do a hard reboot. If KIS is dsiabled everything works fine.

2) Problems with viewing workgroup computers, I had to download (klim5.sys) to resolve this issue, not sure if I am suppose to do when i move to the new .321 version.

- Ken

Edited by Kenju

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.