Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marciabeth

how do i allow certain websites

8 posts in this topic

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 with my PCs. On one unit I am running Windows Vista Home and on the other I am running Windows XP. Kaspersky won't let me get on Craigslist or Netflix. For Craigslist I put the web address in the trusted zone and I get get to the home page, but I can't go anywhere else. I couldn't even get that far in Netflix. I cannot understand the directions on the help page. Can someone tell me in simple English the steps to allow my favorite sites?

Hello, which module blocks that particular site?

My guess would be that the parental control is configured too strict, you can check by disabling it briefly. I can go to those sites without issue's and i do not use the parental control.

My guess would be that the parental control is configured too strict, you can check by disabling it briefly. I can go to those sites without issue's and i do not use the parental control.

hi don i too had problem with netflix and myspace .i got forbidden site .i have IS 7 on an xp.all i did was add both to my trusted sites in firewall.i still have parental control on .i now get on to both sites.i can get onto craigs list also.but i have parental control set to log access not block access setting.

Edited by nuangel1

Thanks. That worked. I didn't realize the default was so strict.

Can someone please tell me what settings I have to deal with? While on a web site..if I try to click a link to any other site, it gives me a blank page. I don't have any parental control settings checked. It doesn't happen with all links but enough so that it's frustrating. I just DL Kaspersky a little while ago so I'm very new to this program. TIA

Welcome. What product, version and build number? (Pass cursor over red K icon at lower right of desktop)

Hello Jane,

Please post a broken URL speciallly and start a new thread with your problems :)