Reload

KiS 6.0 - 50% discount and Free upgrade to 7.0

Source: http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/120086/kaspers...irus-nears.html

Kaspersky offers 50% discount as new antivirus nears

Kaspersky Lab has announced a special 50 per cent discount for PC Pro readers purchasing its Antivirus 6.0 package until 31 July 2007.

As reported previously, the company's new Antivirus 7 package, which is named overall winner of this month's PC Pro Antivirus Labs, is due to be released at the start of next month.

To mark the event, Kaspersky is offering PC Pro readers a 50 per cent discount on version 6 of the software if purchased from the company's online store before that date - and a free upgrade to version 7 once the new package is released.

To claim the discount, simply enter PCPRO50 into the "coupon code" field of the checkout when purchasing Kaspersky Antivirus 6 before August 1 2007.

The issue containing the Antivirus Labs goes on sale this Thursday.

Nice offer... I used to subscribe to pcpro and thats how I was introduced to Kaspersky smile.gif

I've just purchased via the PCPRO offer.

Should I install 6 and then upgrade - or am I better off waiting till 7 and in the meantime sticking with McAfee?

Thanks

I would get rid of McAfee (including using the removal tool) then install 6 as the upgrade from 6 to 7 is very simple

I was wondering why the coupon code is not working? (get an error messeage -> ! The coupon code entered does not exist)

Could it be, be cures I am from Denmark

It is not a Beta. 124 is official release in parts of Europe recently; 125 contains an update. Go for it!

I was wondering why the coupon code is not working? (get an error messeage -> ! The coupon code entered does not exist)

400861[/snapback]

Probably just not available through the store yet, try again tomorrow when you come home from work.

400861[/snapback]

Same here.

That ain't working yet as 23.58 GMT

Is this for US users as well?

400956[/snapback]

You should ask this to 'sparkyhd' member above, he says he just purchased kav through pcpro offer wacko.gif how? I don't know tongue.gif

It worked for me but I'm in the UK so I don't know if applies to the US. PC Pro is a UK publication so it may only apply to the UK. Anyhow software, along with most other products, only costs US residents 50% of the rip off Britain price biggrin.gif

Now deleted McAfee and installed 7 and it's working well so far. Emails go in and out of Outlook a lot quicker!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.