I recently bought KAV 6.x and haven't installed it yet (waiting for other AV to expire). Is there/will there be an upgrade path to KAV 7.x, or am I limited to the version I bought?

Kaspersky Lab Forum(Beta Testing)-KIS 7.0Beta-Important Frequently asked Questions-3) click link for FTP://dataKaspersky.com. 7.0.0.125 is newest build. If the exe is problematic, download-Save msi, then download-Save setup.exe to same location as msi. Double click on setup.exe. It is suggested that you read this forum and take notes on directions that forum leaders have supplied, before proceeding.

Your KAV 6 license will work for KAV 7 as program updates are free for the duration of your license. Always be sure to follow the instructions for removing old antivirus software and the instructions for updating to newer versions of KAV/KIS. Instructions for doing the above are found in the stickys of this forum.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.