I see here some topic about KIS7 or KAV7. Is KIS7 available? I dont see in the official site.

It isn't officially released yet (except in france). You can download KIS7/KAV7 at ftp://data.kaspersky.com. The .exe was corrupted at some point in time, don't know if thats sorted out yet but if the .exe doesn't work try the kavnb/kisnb file (under 7.0.0119 branch). 7.0.0.119 may or may not be the exact same code used for the final release.

The link to FTP Kaspersky.ee for KIS 7.0.0.123 eng.exe has been posted multiple times on this forum in the past 48 hours and a brief search of this forum will bear fruit. The servers may be very slow or even unavailable if they are overloaded. For me, it took 12 minutes to download at 36KB/sec., about two days ago. If you read the forum before installing, it may be helpful to you. EDIT: Location of working link, provided by Lucian, is in Lucian's reply to topic starter: kev.

Edited by richbuff

It isn't officially released yet (except in france).  You can download KIS7/KAV7 at ftp://data.kaspersky.com. The .exe was corrupted at some point in time, don't know if thats sorted out yet but if the .exe doesn't work try the kavnb/kisnb file (under 7.0.0119  branch). 7.0.0.119 may or may not be the exact same code used for the final release.

383397[/snapback]

The "kis.en.msi" was refreshed (and working). I don't know about the .exe though.

The link to FTP Kaspersky.ee for KIS 7.0.0.123 eng.exe has been posted multiple times on this forum in the past 48 hours and a brief search of this forum will bear fruit. The servers may be very slow or even unavailable if they are overloaded. For me, it took 12 minutes to download at 36KB/sec., about two days ago. If you read the forum before installing, it may be helpful to you. EDIT: Location of working link, provided by Lucian, is in Lucian's reply to topic starter: kev.

383400[/snapback]

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ee/techrelease/7.0/KI...0.0.123.eng.exe

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ee/techrelease/7.0/KA...0.0.123.eng.exe

I checked and the version of the suite i'm using is Kis7-119.Is the version in this thread that's KIS 7.0.0.123 the newer technical release?Thanks. smile.gif

119 is almost identical to 123. 119 with recent updates is identical to 123, as I understand from reading this forum leaders most recent posts.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.