Hi,

I had an issue today which might be caused by KIS2019 intercepting all web traffic. The error was something to do with TLS/SSL. I am trying to access Microsoft OneDrive - https://onedrive.live.com . If I click the security icon in Chrome, Firefox or IE, they report that the site certificate is "Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal Root Certificate", which I gather shows that KIS has intercepted the web traffic. I need to turn off the interception to see if this fixes the problem I am experiencing. I tried adding "https://onedrive.live.com" to the list of websites not to protect/check in KIS2019, but the browsers still report the Kaspersky certificate. It should be reporting the true certificate which is "Microsoft IT TLS CA 1". 

I don't want to totally turn off KIS, I just want it to not check certain websites and let the traffic through without interception. How do I do that?

I use KAV, but I assume the principle is the same:

Frist copy the URL for the site you wish to exclude, in your case onedrive.live.com, then

1) Go to SETTINGS

2) Select ADDITIONAL

3) Select NETWORK (Network Settings

4) Select MANAGE EXCLUSIONS

5) Click the ADD button

6) Paste the URL you wish to exclude in the add box. KAV may edit it. but that is OK.

Add the URL. KAV/KIS should no longer monitor or intercept traffic from that site.

Hello,

As I read you want to stop all data which is intercepting web Traffic.

So there is a way to do this you need to go to settings then go to manage exclusion and add the website or you remove the website which you want.

You can edit you KAV website 

so by this function, you can remove all the site interception traffic which is imposed on you.

Thanks