renzo.snia

HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Generic ACTION N/A

Posted (edited)

I'm using kaspersky endpoint security 10.1.1 for Windows Server.
In my file server are appearing some infection Trojan horse kind. 

I'm afraid because in the reports the ACTION taken is "N/A". What does it means!? 

The account detected used by this infection is "SYSTEM"...

image.thumb.png.910c3a2c95112da0a66b0232e70dc8af.png

Edited by renzo.snia
writing error

Hi,

Could you please clarify are there any events related to the issue at KES report at local host?

Thank you!

18 часов назад, renzo.snia сказал:

I'm afraid because in the reports the ACTION taken is "N/A". What does it means!? 

Hello,

It's probably related to the KSC report, not to the inability of AntiVirus to deal with this threat. Please request the Core4 patch from our Support Service - there's a possibility that it will fix the Action display issues. Not for the old events though, but for the new events, generated with the Core4 patch installed.

16 hours ago, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Could you please clarify are there any events related to the issue at KES report at local host?

Thank you!

In the events list i can see message "potentially malicious objects " related with the entries of the report.

1 hour ago, Oleg Bykov said:

Hello,

It's probably related to the KSC report, not to the inability of AntiVirus to deal with this threat. Please request the Core4 patch from our Support Service - there's a possibility that it will fix the Action display issues. Not for the old events though, but for the new events, generated with the Core4 patch installed.

Thanks for the answer Oleg. I will do this.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.