Soter Retos

Fail to run the 30 days Trial of KTS 2019, after having a previous version installed.

The 30 days free trial option is missing. An activation code is required instead. I tried to run the Kaspersky Remover before installing the offered free trial version, but the problem remains. What can I do to try the application at long last?

Thank you

Welcome. Didn’t you obtain the option “Activate trial version of this application” ?

Also , did you previously installed a Trial Version ?

Yes. First of all I used the Kaspersy Remover to supposely uninstall the previous version. After that I installed the Trial Version given free in Kaspersky Home page.

The “Activate trial version of this application” never appeared on the screen when the installation completed. On the contrary an activation demand by using a code, which of coarse I do not have.  

Thanks a lot for your help

2 hours ago, Soter Retos said:

uninstall the previous version.

You can only install a Trial-Version one time on one PC 

Hey Soter Retos,

I also have a question for you, have you already used the 30 day trial for the same version?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.