Sign in to follow this  
garu

linux issue

Hi,

we have KSC 10.5.1781 & domain controller in Linux & Ldap is configured on that server. So if I want to create group structure of the entire active directory which on the Linux server. All users logged in the systems as a domain user with SAMBA. So will KSC able to pull out entire active directory hierarchical structure along with OU. Manage devices -> All task -> create group structure.  If yes then kindly provide me any article for reference.

Thank You

1 hour ago, garu said:

Hi,

we have KSC 10.5.1781 & domain controller in Linux & Ldap is configured on that server. So if I want to create group structure of the entire active directory which on the Linux server. All users logged in the systems as a domain user with SAMBA. So will KSC able to pull out entire active directory hierarchical structure along with OU. Manage devices -> All task -> create group structure.  If yes then kindly provide me any article for reference.

Thank You

Hello.

There is no specific support for LDAP on Linux in KSC, or instructions to configure it.

If the domain can be polled using Network discovery, there should be no issue performing the mentioned task. Otherwise please ensure that KSC has access to Active Directory services.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.