vodkanetpivo

Switching between VPNs for Android?

Hello, I use Kaspersky Antivirus on my PC and only recently I noticed they're offering VPN services too. I rarely use a VPN on PC but have Surfshark on my Android because I stay on public wi-fi a lot and it's not secure. Plus this VPN has inbuilt AdBlock so my data usage is lower too (less adds=less data used). My half-year subscription is coming to an end and I'm wondering if I should extend my subscription with them, or can I use Kaspersky VPN on Android (do they offer a native app?) and same AdBlock protection? Sorry can't find this info online so maybe you can help me out, thx.

not sure if you can use your pc vpn on android.i contacted the tech dept,and you can't go from andriod to pc.Google Playstore has the Secure Internet VPN.but you have to go into your modem and switch you strength to Typical or it will lock the vpn out after about 3hrs.after that it will keep coming up."cannot connect to vpn provider".

don't have any whether kaspersky vpn will provide you the same facility as its antivirus provides