Binmubarak

Connection to Administration Server is Lost

Hello,

I am running Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Sever , Version 10.4.343 on Windows Server 2012 r2

For some time i have been able to properly connect to the administration server and i did not have any issues.

However, I restarted the server last week, but afterwards i couldn't connect to the administration server.

This is the error i get,

"Connection to Administration Server Failed. Administration Server was improperly installed or invalid server address was specified. Try to specify another server address and connect again."

I have tried restarting the server again, but its not working.

The Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server & Kaspersky Security Center 10 Network Agent services are running.

What could be the problem because didn't change anything on the server??

Kindly advise me.

2 часа назад, Binmubarak сказал:

Hello,

I am running Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Sever , Version 10.4.343 on Windows Server 2012 r2

For some time i have been able to properly connect to the administration server and i did not have any issues.

However, I restarted the server last week, but afterwards i couldn't connect to the administration server.

This is the error i get,

"Connection to Administration Server Failed. Administration Server was improperly installed or invalid server address was specified. Try to specify another server address and connect again."

I have tried restarting the server again, but its not working.

The Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server & Kaspersky Security Center 10 Network Agent services are running.

What could be the problem because didn't change anything on the server??

Kindly advise me.

Hello!

First of all, please check that the  klserver and sql services are running.

Thank you!

Hello,

From what i see, most services are running.please see image below.

Kaspersky services

image.png.1212d527f46c7ac0985c49e4c0fabb07.png

Sql Services

image.png.ef4eeb360d5dbff4d7f6443545780ad3.png

Thank you.

We had power issues,we lost power and the server went off.

After resolving the power issue, we tried to boot the server and connect to management console but it failed.

Thank you

Hello!

Do you have any SQL DB backups? 

Would you please try ot restore the DB? 

Thanks!

Hello,

Please note that the logon accounts for all kaspersky services have changed to local system, as seen below.

I only performed 2 actions on my server as stated below,

1. I restarted the server
  2. I also tried to open SQL server server 2014 configuration manager, which failed.

But afterwards,all kaspersky services have changed their logon accounts.

Kindly advise,

image.png.d87fd2b5f1c68af38134b8eb1e00cb24.png

Thank you

2 hours ago, Binmubarak said:

Hello,

Please note that the logon accounts for all kaspersky services have changed to local system, as seen below.

I only performed 2 actions on my server as stated below,

1. I restarted the server
  2. I also tried to open SQL server server 2014 configuration manager, which failed.

But afterwards,all kaspersky services have changed their logon accounts.

Kindly advise,

image.png.d87fd2b5f1c68af38134b8eb1e00cb24.png

Thank you

Hello

KSC service are not all intended to work as Local System. Please find the list here: https://support.kaspersky.com/9298

Please see the Kaspersky Event Log on the server, and provide its export if possible. Alternatively, please collect a GSI report from the server (see the signature to this message), and it will contain the necessary data.

It is possible that the server has been corrupted and needs to be reinstalled. The described changes in the system are not related to KSC functionality.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.