stevey

subscriptions, billed twice, I think one is a subscription for my wifes old laptop, how do I find it and cancel it?

Hi, I seem to have been billed twice, I think one is a subscription for my wifes old laptop, how do I find it and cancel it?, thanks

Posted (edited)

Welcome to kasperky English forum : All these cases of cancel or Renewals

or double billing,.Etc. are managed by Digital river or klab Tech Support

contacts Web links : 1) For Tech support :  https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/new

2) For digital River - Haa!  a bit of hassle 'cause the double billing is Not listed | Why..?

Anyway : click this link >>  https://store.digitalriver.com/store?Action=help&Locale=en_US&SiteID=kasperus 

if the link opens. You'll see a big options list, but Not the double billing : So Goto the last in brackets

option [ Still need help ? ] click the link Contact Customer Service You will redirected to another 

three options with some icons >> Move the cursor to the  - Shopping cart -  click the text 

link underneath the words Online Customer Service : Another screen with a fill up 

Form will display : Type the asked information and >> Send it wait for reply

Edited by i n d i o