DirkDiger

Apex legends crashes when kaspersky starts update or scan.

Hi,

I would like to have a discussion about this since i have noticed that Apex legends keeps crushing when kaspersky starts to update or starts rootkit scan. I tried pausing kaspersky while i play but kaspersky starts update or scan anyway ?? so i have unchecked the box idle scan since game is on 2nd HDD so i think that kaspersky thinks its idle and starts scaning (i dont know im a noob ;) and Apex legends crush.

There are lot of different crushes in Apex legends and i think its mainly because of their anti cheat program they have. So i had to turn off some programs that run in background and now mine game doesnt crushes so often. And now i figured out every time kaspersky starts update or scan Apex legends crashes. 

Since this game is really popular i dont know how many of ur clients play it but please can u take look into it.

Thx

Settings > Performance > Use Gaming Mode (make sure this box is checked).

Yes i did but it doesnt matters i turn it off and  put weekly update and still tries do update alone or scan. I never had problems using Kaspersky for 10 years best antivirus program for me. But Apex legends is crashing cause of it. 

Posted (edited)

Try Settings > Performance > Search For Software ...(Rootkits) .  Uncheck this option if it is checked.  Leave Gaming Mode ON.  Set Update schedule to manual (for trouble-shooting),  Settings > Additional > Update > Set Up Run Mode ....

Also, what Kaspersky product and version are you using (pass mouse pointer over Kaspersky icon is the system tray)?

Edited by dh27564

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.