Sign in to follow this  
garu

os image capture from KSC

Hi,

Is it possible to capture image of dual boot system including both OS ( Windows +  Linux) and same can be deploy on other systems using Kaspersky security center. I am unable to do the same. Kindly mention the right procedure. KSC - 10.5

BR

Hi,

Цитата

I am unable to do the same. 

Please describe the issue you encounter with more details.

Thank you!

Hi,

Is KSC capable to capture image of dual boot system including both OS ( Windows +  Linux). If you confirm then only i can proceed for the same. And if possible let me know the steps.

Thank You

4 hours ago, garu said:

Hi,

Is KSC capable to capture image of dual boot system including both OS ( Windows +  Linux). If you confirm then only i can proceed for the same. And if possible let me know the steps.

Thank You

Image capturing in KSC relies on WAIK functionality: https://help.kaspersky.com/KSC/SP3/en-US/62008.htm

Deployment scenarios that are out of scope for WAIK are also out of scope for KSC, including the one in question.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.