YehonatanB

Kaspesky total protection blocks Ubuntu bash on windows 10

I installed the last version of Kaspesky total protection (version 19.0.0.1088d)and update the databases. All the other application are working without any problem, except Ubuntu Bash. Its seems like anything involved with network call - not working. For example 

ssh 1.1.1.1@user

I tried to disabled the protection and its still not working. Just uninstalling the Kaspesky solved the issue. 

My Windows firewall is disabled.

What to do?

YehonatanB  this fix is not yet available, it is in development.
Information about the release of patch E will be available in the article: https://support.kaspersky.com/13877#block1

That's bad news. 

I was reading about this issue few months ago, on another forum thread. Because I can't work without the mentioned application, I just removed the application and waiting for some fix to solve it. 2 months later, I expected that this issue will be solved. Going to remove the Kaspersky again.