Disabling access to all sites (via parental control)

I wanted to play multiplayer online games like fortnite and apex legend but disable access to any site via browser. I did that by disabling access to all sites via parental control. So rightnow I am able to play those games but I have no access to sites via browser.

My problem is that there are certain sites(wpad……….etc)which maybe important for efficient working of system . I can include them in exclusion list but I am confused. pls help.

also note that I can disable access to sites by blocking browsers in application menu in antivirus but that does not block the browser present in game apex legend.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

2 hours ago, madbonzi said:

My problem is that there are certain sites(wpad……….etc)which maybe important for efficient working of system . I can include them in exclusion list but I am confused. pls help.

Please contact - Kaspersky Technical support using this

Link : https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new 

Type the problem description - include the Screenshots + click Send  

Edited by i n d i o

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.