I have encountered issues using any commands to call HTTPS/SSL urls (endpoints).  CURL, GIT, WGET, even Python calls doesn't work.  I have been going through a lot of forums for almost a week to find the fix for my issue, then I stumbled upon this thread, just a few mins ago:

Bash shell for Win 10, Linux Subsystem for Windows (which has been closed already, hence why I created a new thread).  Well according to this thread, this was fixed like 2 years ago but It's not working on my Kaspersky Free version. (which is the latest free version)

According to Kaspersky's Technical Support, I need to buy Premium first before they can support and get a fix for my problem (sheeeeesh....)

Anyway, I have temporarily found a solution (well through the help of their Technical Support anyway).  If you disable HTTPS (443) in the Advanced Settings (Settings -> Additional -> Network -> Monitor Ports Select Ports only), it will work.  But this will also disable all HTTPS checking of Kaspersky.

Edited by AcidSlide

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.