I have KSC, and on servers i have Kasper for windows server version 11, Now I installed on emails servers KSE, and for that I removed Kasper Network Agent from email server bcz KSE will not work with Agent,

Now my question is Kasper for windows server how will get new database updates from KSC if doesn't have Network Agent installed?

Hello!

What were the settings in the databases update task? 

What are they in the local and in the group tasks? 

Thanks!

The setting for database update task on KSC for servers "after administrator server has retrieved updates"

Hello!

What is the update source? 

If you have a limited choise then you can choose for example the KL update servers for this machine. 

Thanks!

Hello!

If you mean a shared folder on KSC machine then it will be accessible in any case. But there can be a problem that the group task may not work on the mahcine that has no NAgent and te task is not retranslated to this machine. 

Do you have this update source both in the local and the group task? 

Thanks!

Hello!

Local is the one that is built in in the KSWS or KES right after the installation. This is a default task. 

A group task is the one that is configured on the admnistration server and distributed to the managed machines. 

Thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.