Axel2016

Device Access Request on KSC 10.4.343 and KES 11

Good morning.

I enabled the Device Access control on my KSC as we've blocked USB devices on most of the clients. 

I've been looking on the Security Center where to find the list of all the attempts to access a blocked device (assuming it's displayed somewhere) but I just can't find it. Also I would like to know if there is a report where I can read all the Device Access Requests sent by the users when they try to access a blocked device, so that it would be easier for me to add an exception for the trusted removable devices.

I've seen your guide about a temporary permission but that's not what I am looking for.

Thank you in advance.

Hello!

Every operation with devices is recorded in the Kaspersky eventlog locally on the host and on the KSC. You can see the attempts messages there. 

There is only the option to grant the temporary password for the temporary access. The users can send a request for this. 

Thanks!

Hi Ivan, thanks for your support.

Could you tell me where to find it on the KSC? 

Thanks in advance.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.