Chris N

KSC virtual server selection

Hi everyone

As a new user of KSC which comes with my KIS program, I like to use it when I am connecting to website which are sensitive and have my personal details. In the last few weeks I have noticed that the supposed randomly chosen virtual server has been just the same country over and over, whereas before it chose randomly from a selection of about 6 or so countries. Is that fair? I have paid [even though it is inclusive of my package] for this service and I am sure it is done this way in order for users to upgrade to the next level. And mine is not a free package, it is paid for.

I am totally annoyed by this and I believe it is profit driven. What do others think?

Kind Regards

Chris

Edited by Chris N
addition

No, it just came with my KIS program as stated in my post and although in your link it says, 'country of selection is unavailable' for the first 6 months that i used it it automatically went from country to country every time i used it. This suddenly stopped a week ago.

Edited by Chris N
additional explanation needed

KIS doesn't offer the KSC unlimitted version that needs a seperate additonal license ,  KTS however is offering a full KSC usage.

I have KIS and payed for subscription for Kaspersky Secure Connection yesterday!

I noticed that the server selection is set to Germany, even when automatic selection is checked!?

Is there a difference between KIS and KTS or have I to install KSC seperately?

Welcome. Did you add your KCS license to MyKasersky ?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.