I already have KIS 2019 and got a renew now for 30% off message. So with 45 days to go I did, however I cannot enter the KEY and Digital River suggested I download KIS which I already have and unusually I use a METERED ACCOUNT.

This of course means I either buy a USB stick and somehow use it across different systems or pay for three downloads depending on size, 350MB x3 costs me £5 for something I've already got.

How do you enter the KEY?

You have activated a subscription, so if you renew it (click "Manage online" for more informations), when it expires it is automatically renewed without entering a new code (because the activation code remains the same).

If instead you buy a new different code, when the subscription expires you can enter it on that page of KIS.

14 minutes ago, The Shield said:

You have activated a subscription, so if you renew it (click "Manage online" for more informations), when it expires it is automatically renewed without entering a new code (because the activation code remains the same).

If instead you buy a new different code, when the subscription expires you can enter it on that page of KIS.

Notice days left on the new subscription, I expected more than 409 days, and my current subscription only mentions 1 device but I have 3 all using the same license. Something odd going on here.

My old PC is switched on once a week for updates and is backup computer, my laptop is used by family.

Capture.JPG

If the issues are not resolved, please contact Tech Support: 

https://my.kaspersky.com/support/

Please attach the following items to your Tech Support request: 

a. Description of the issue.
b. Screenshot, as needed.

c. Detailed purchase  information. 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.