David Lor

I have told PC Cleaner to ignore a little used application but the next day it just comes right back again and suggests removing it.

Four times in the last 4 days I have told PC Cleaner to ignore a little used application but the next day it just comes right back again and suggests removing it. The only annoying application here is PC Cleaner. Unless this extremely annoy behaviour can be resolved I shall have to turn it off.

Yes of course I can turn PC Cleaner off but that is not the point. It should not be repeatedly finding the program. Turning of PC Cleaner treats the symptom not the cause.

5 hours ago, The Shield said:

If you click Hide in the line containing the object, the object will be added to the list of exclusions (from analysis).

If with this, the notification keeps going out, contact the Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/support

That is exactly the problem. I have hidden the program 4 times now and it still comes up. I will contact support on the link above.

Edited by David Lor
typo

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.