Sign in to follow this  
Thingaha IT

No sound after installation of KES 11.0.0.6499_ Please Provide Patch

Hello everybody,
I have a problem with the client PCs not playing audio after installing KES 11.0.0.6499 on Windows 10 1709. The problem occurs right after restart after installation.

A red X will appear at the speaker icon in task bar area with the message "There is no audio output device installed".

In Device Manager, the audio device has an orange triangle with an exclamation mark symbol. Under properties stands

Zitat

I suspect it refers to:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Class \ {4d36e96c-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}]
"Class" = "MEDIA"
"UpperFilters" = "ksthunk klpnpflt"

Deleting the UpperFilters for testing does not help, as they are immediately reinserted.

I just found that possibly the KES 11 function "program monitoring" or "program control" intervenes. Where that was actually more targeted towards the webcam / stream. I deactivated these two functions, because I found no point where you can explicitly allow audio, and restarted. However, that brings no improvement. Also under known problem or similar I could not find anything.

Does anyone of you have the problem and / or possibly a solution?

SAME ERROR!!!!

We already Update windows 1709 to 1803.  But Same error detected.

Please help me and provide patch files.

Hi @Nikolay Arinchev

I'm also having the same problem.
I sent a support request yesterday afternoon but have not yet received a response.
Please help me check incident number INC000010166081.

Thanks you.

38 минут назад, Huanarsb сказал:

Hi @Nikolay Arinchev

I'm also having the same problem.
I sent a support request yesterday afternoon but have not yet received a response.
Please help me check incident number INC000010166081.

Thanks you.

Hello!

Please wait for the answer in your company account. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.