johnnie_drz

Threat error will not clear

Kaspersky TS found a downloaded program (an anti-virus checker for a mac) and tagged it as a threat. I deleted the file from my PC (running Windows 10), plus told KTP to remove it upon reboot, yet as you can see, from attached screen grab, it is stuck and thinks that i still need a reboot, even though I have done so many times.

Details of the error message is "Reboot is required to complete disinfection"

It is not causing any performance issues or access to PC operation...just wanted to see if anyone knew how to clear this error. I've searched online, but no success.

Any thoughts...a Bug? or just ignore it?

Thanks

John

KTS_error.jpg

Welcome. Please click details, then please post the full, complete detection details. Full file name, full path, full location, detection verdict. Post screenshot of Reports > Detailed reports > Detected objects. 
Main Kaspersky window > More Tools > Reports > upper right > Detailed reports > at the upper left, drop down from All Events to Detected objects. 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.