Sign in to follow this  
khairulaizat92

How to disable security center policy from certain endpoint (cloud)

Dear All, Im currently testing the cloud console, and when comparing to the local console,

is it the kaspersky endpoint security cloud web console cannot disable policy control on certain endpoint? meaning on the certain endpoints, i want to let the user to freely control disable enable protection etc.
if there a way, can you guide me how to disable this policy control to let the settings can be controlled on endpoint instead of needing to logged and make changes through the web cloud console.

KESC.jpg

3 hours ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

Hi,

You can use password protection - https://help.kaspersky.com/Cloud/1.0/en-US/157977.htm

Thank you!

Hi it seems you misunderstood my word there. Actually, as you can see in the picture above, all i want is to let the user freely control the settings on his pc instead of need to make the change at console. As you can see, the option (Enable KSN) are greyed so meaning the user cannot change the settings, so how can i let user freely change the settings on the pc interface? Do i need to change some settings on the cloud console in order to do that?

Edited by khairulaizat92

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.