HD

Data Encryption task not running

Dear Support,

There is an issue that Data Encryption task is not running, hence encryption policy are not applying. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the KES 11 application, also tried to change the components and installed all encryption components but still no improvement. I am using Advanced license and checked all relevant settings in policy as well. Kindly find the attached snaps and GSI report from affected host. Thanks

Affected machine is on WORKGROUP.

KSC version: 10.5

GSI report link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyyawmbwirnxz45/GSI6_TISS-LTP-00165_Hamid Ali_02_11_2019_01_20_43.zip?dl=0

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg

4 часа назад, HD сказал:

Dear Support,

There is an issue that Data Encryption task is not running, hence encryption policy are not applying. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the KES 11 application, also tried to change the components and installed all encryption components but still no improvement. I am using Advanced license and checked all relevant settings in policy as well. Kindly find the attached snaps and GSI report from affected host. Thanks

Affected machine is on WORKGROUP.

KSC version: 10.5

GSI report link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyyawmbwirnxz45/GSI6_TISS-LTP-00165_Hamid Ali_02_11_2019_01_20_43.zip?dl=0

Hello!

Please attach active policy export and make sure that this policy working with needed computers.

Thank you!

1 час назад, HD сказал:

Dear Support,

Policy is enforced and it is showing success after applying the policy. Kindly find the attached policies. Thanks

KES 11 (Removable Drive Encryption).klp

Network Agent Policy.klp

Hello!

Can you please describe what kind of encryption you need to deploy. Now, as following from the policy, you have enabled only Removable drives encryption.

Thank you!

45 minutes ago, Dmitry Parshutin said:

Hello!

Can you please describe what kind of encryption you need to deploy. Now, as following from the policy, you have enabled only Removable drives encryption.

Thank you!

Dear Support,

I want to apply removable drive encryption, but even after enforcing the policy its still not effective. I have also tried to enforced File Level encryption but still that is not working. I guessed that maybe Data Encryption task is not running so it might be the issue. Thanks

Did you test removable drive encryption with any removable drive? Does it prompts the user for confirmation of the encryption operation?

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

Did you test removable drive encryption with any removable drive? Does it prompts the user for confirmation of the encryption operation?

Thank you!

Yes, i have ejected and re inserted the USB drive many times but its still not prompting any option to encrypt the USB content. Also for verification i have applied File Level Encryption but thats not working also. Thanks

Dear Suuport,

Waiting for your response. Thanks

6 hours ago, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Have you also performed the mentioned above test? 

Thanks!

Dear Support,

Yes i have performed the above test but no success, Data Encryption task on this machine is continuously not running maybe this could be the reason, although i have reinstalled the KES 11 and changed the application component but this is also not helping, Thanks

Dear Support,

1 час назад, HD сказал:

Dear Support,

Hello!

Please describe step by steps all actions that you performed duting this test.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.