teckchin83

Blocking all my software launching

Hi,

After Kaspersky updated to new interface since Nov / Dec 2018. I keep facing problem on launching all my software.

Example for Hardware Software: iCUE and SteelSeriesEngine3

Issue Happened Since : Dec 2018.

Is either it cause my hardware is unusable or software no responding. If minor issue, I only need to restart the software. If worst case, I have to reinstalled the software only able to use back my device.

For Gaming Software : Origin, Steam, Discord  

Issue Happened Since : End Jan 2019

1. It appeared that in "Trusted Applications Mode", it blocked all the incoming data and I unable to launched the games at all. Basically,  it won't let me launched single or online games.

2. Either in Origin or Steam friendlist, sometime it will shown unable to connect.

To solved this problem, I have to disable my Kaspersky Total Security first before launching the apps.

But I think there is no point for me to get an antivirus software if I'm always DISABLE it, right?

Hopefully someone can provide me a solution on this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Alex

Capture.JPG

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.