nej

Backup using Dropbox

I'm thinking of switching from the Internet Security suite to Total Security, but first I have a question about how the backup program works. I understand that KTS creates the backup files and syncs to Dropbox for cloud storage. What I'm wondering is: Is the Dropbox storage free? They give you very little storage with the free account and the paid account is $9.99/month. Does this 9.99/month fee disappear if you sync your backup files from KTS? 

TIA!

Welcome nej.

5 hours ago, nej said:

Does this 9.99/month fee disappear if you sync your backup files from KTS? 

No, Dropbox subscription is in no way linked to Kaspersky.
So, if you buy KTS, you'll still need to purchase a subscription to increase your cloud storage on Dropbox.

Edited by The Shield

Thanks, The Shield. I guess I'll be sticking with KIS since I can get cloud backup a lot cheaper elsewhere. It's a shame Kaspersky can't work out a special deal with Dropbox. 

Why using Dropbox for $9.99/month, when you can use Google One (former Google Drive): $1.99/month for 100GB storage or $2.99/month for 200GB storage or $9.99/month for 2TB storage. :)

Edited by Gjoksi

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.