Stuart Quarrell

automatic charges

I have been charged for a further years subscription without being consulted, and now I cant contact Kaspersky to cancel my order.

I would like to use this forum to cancel my automatic order

Dear New Customer,

We're pleased to tell you that your Kaspersky Internet Security subscription has been automatically renewed. Your award-winning Kaspersky Lab protection has been extended for another subscription term and no further action is required. Thank you once again for choosing Kaspersky Lab. 

The following is a summary of your order. Please keep this email as your proof of purchase.

Your credit or debit card ending in has been charged £44.99.

Please note, the charge will show DRI*Kaspersky Lab as the merchant for this purchase.

Order Details:
Order Date: 03 February 2019
Renewal Order Number: 57510333400 
Original Order Number 35177586562
Order Total (incl VAT): £44.99 

Billing details:
stuart quarrell
77 peathill ave
chryston
glasgow North Lanarkshire G699NZ
+44 1417791331
simplystuart2012@gmail.com

Do you have questions about your order? Please visit Customer Service.

Sincerely, 
Kaspersky Lab

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Online Shop Support (for queries about your sales order or license): Click here

Technical support : Click here

E-commerce services are provided by Digital River Ireland Ltd., a Kaspersky Lab e-commerce reseller.

This occurred to me this morning, as well.

In January, I received a couple of emails asking for updated credit card information from Kaspersky because my old card info was out of date (although the card number hadn't changed). I did not update my card information with them because I intended to let the subscription expire, but this morning I received an email thanking me for my renewal - which I had not ordered. They apparently processed the payment anyway, without my consent, with an expired card number (or made an educated guess at the new expiration date).

After much thrashing about on their web site and a call to my credit card company, I finally started a chat with Tech Support, gave them the new order number (not easy to find - you have to check your order history) and demanded a refund. They gave me a refund number, updated my online expiration date to 9 days from now (when the original subscription was to have expired) and now I'm waiting for the credit to show up on my card (several days from now, I'm told).

I will NEVER use their products again. I don't care how good they claim to be.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.