Hi,

In Windows 7 system while we are working on Excel which is in common drive of another machine.Unable to save excel files .This is happened when are installed new kaspersky 11.0 Previously it was working fine.
Please find the attached GSI report for your reference
Provide the solution for the same.

GSI in the below link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15FfQSukXD52WvhdE9pSV_OaqPD0yHJA6

Thank You

Please add an exclusion for that network share at the host, from which you are trying to save the file.

Please inform us about result.

Thank you!

Hi,

If i exit kes still the same issue. But if i install Kes with FLE component then able to save the file.

BR

Цитата

But if i install Kes with FLE component then able to save the file.

Could you please clarify which one of KES instances sould be installed with FLE?

Thank you!

Hi,

Unable to get you. Kindly elaborate what are you trying to say.

BR

В 31.01.2019 в 19:24, Nikolay Arinchev сказал:

Please add an exclusion for that network share at the host, from which you are trying to save the file.

Please inform us about result.

Thank you!

Hi,

Could you please clarify which one of KES instances sould be installed with FLE?

I am not able to understand above comment.

BR

There are 2 instances of KES involved in that problem. One of them is used to protect Network share and another one is used at a PC that tries to save the file. You states, that if KES with FLE is installed than the problem does not occur anymore.

So, we would like to know which one of these KES instances should be installed with KES with FLE.

Thank you!

Hi,

Sorry it's my mistake. I briefed wrongly. When i uninstall kes11 FLE component then only the issue gets resolve. Kindly provide me a solution.

BR

hi,

currently not using. But I will start using. But if this issue occurs then it will be very difficult for me to do file level encryption. So kindly suggest some resolution.

BR

hi,

currently fle component is uninstalled. But if kes installed with fle with leave unchanged policy the issue occurs.

BR

Thank you for that info!

Could you please confirm that if one of KES(with FLE) instances (at shared folder or at a host) is disabled than the problem does not occur.

Have you tried to add a shared folder  to trusted zone? What was the result?