Rine

Renew issues - Kaspersky

Hi :rolleyes:

I am curious if anyone else have tried this problems with renewing their license??

for 6 years, and I dont know how many calls/writing to support and stil no fix of the issue(they need to find out why they send you of to a wrong webpage/counry),  the last 4 years when I tried to use the renewbutton  I was sent to a Dutch page to renew my license - not living in Holland it was not possible to renew...! 

This year Im sent to a English page even though Im logged into my account and live in Scandinavia :huh::D which means when I try to order I need to choose contry  and again I dont live in England/Scotland 

ps If i buy a new license due to this issue instead of renew, will it activate asap or will it start when the other one ends? 

Edited by Rine

Hi :rolleyes:

I am curious if anyone else have tried this problems with renewing their license??

for 6 years, and I dont know how many calls/writing to support and stil no fix of the issue(they need to find out why they send you of to a wrong webpage/counry),  the last 4 years when I tried to use the renewbutton  I was sent to a Dutch page to renew my license - not living in Holland it was not possible to renew...! 

This year Im sent to a English page even though Im logged into my account and live in Scandinavia :huh::D which means when I try to order I need to choose contry  and again I dont live in England/Scotland 

Edited by Rine

2 hours ago, Rine said:

:lol:I'm subscribed to automatic - Renewal license as well and 2yrs.

ago my confirmation renewal, was sent by "Digital rivers" from

a webpage located on England, when usually this renewal

confirmation came from the " Las Americas office"

located on Usa. was Not much relevant for Me

as long as the procedure was correct, but

let's heard other opinions on this issue 

i just upgraded new pc to KTL.  i had 11 days remaining on previous 2018 license.  i now have a 366 license - KTL-2019.  Fell i lost 11 days.  However, overall i am pleased to have KTL installed.  So i can live with it.  just sent in an opinion as requested. :)

:huh:Hey! jems thanks for that report a bit off topic, but No worries you may recover

those lost 11 days, when your subscription - Renewal expired : We debating

the issue here, about the oddly renewal situation, where Digital river send

its confirmation, from an unusual webPage located on different region  

we still haven't heard from the OP let's hope Him-her does a follow up   

Torich if you'reonline.? Mistakenly when I replied to this query clicked

something that displayed the "Update utility tool" post above, canUdeleteit

Edited by i n d i o

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.