Hello everybody,

Does anyone know if this Ransomware with ".bts" extension is a new Ransomware: file example : filename.docx.id-3058C7F1.[writehere@qq.com].btc

I was not able to find decryptor tool, Rakni or other does not work. Will i be able in the near future to decrypt my file ???

Thanks a lot

Edited by Berny
Attachment deleted

Hi,

Me too. Our office receive a attachament infect and encript a many files.

When a see my files renamed to "fileV20_sp034_SQL.zip.id-5CAF112D.[writehere@qq.com].btc", i unplugged the power cord.

I remove the encripter, but a lot files was encripted. Plase Kasperky, help us.

Hi,

After the 1st email, I had a conversation by email with the hacker with another email adress : dtrestorehelp@gmail.com.

He claimed 10000 USD in bitcoins ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !, but after discussion he accepted to make 50% discount !!!!!!!Finally I offered 300 USD and i Has answered :

"I understand you, but 300 usd impossible. My boss dont agree. I cant convince him for this small amount. "

has he got A BOSS ?

And then February the 7th this email adress was already active.

This is the Trojan.Encoder.te3953 who crypted files and nowadays, nobody has got tools to decrypt theses files...... [writehere@qq.com].btc

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.