LKaderavek

KSC 10.1 Database connection error

Hello,

we've installed KSC on another server than the DB.

The Instance is running on SQL Server 2016 Express.

While the KSC setup the KAV database have been created.

A database connection test with UDL-File to instance and database with Domain-Credentials is successful.

In Event-Log for KLAdminServer:

Dienst "kladminserver" konnte nicht gestartet werden. #1950 (-2147467259) Generic db error: " 'Anmeldefehler. Die Anmeldung stammt aus einer nicht vertrauenswürdigen Domäne und kann mit der Windows-Authentifizierung nicht verwendet werden.'"

It says that the service could not be started due to wrong credentials from an untrusted domain.

Both servers (DB, KSC) are part of the same domain, at the instance the domain-credentials were set while setup, the database could have been created with the same credentials and an UDL-File test is run with the same credentials as well...so where's the problem.

I need urgent help on this setup, which I performed many times before.

BTW the same procedure has been run for Kaspersky for Exchange the same way, this has no problems.

Thanks in advance.

Lukas

I've already tried to updated the service credentials with "klsrvswch" to the matching domain-credentials.

It seems that a restart was needed to update all tasks, connection is now available.

1 минуту назад, LKaderavek сказал:

I've already tried to updated the service credentials with "klsrvswch" to the matching domain-credentials.

It seems that a restart was needed to update all tasks, connection is now available.

Hello!

Are there any problems now?

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.