rlinux57

Kaspersky Security Center Policy

Hi Team,

I am using Kaspersky Security Center Version: 10.5.1781, And I have installed network agent on my client machines. How could i restrict client to do not uninstall or exit the Kaspersky antivirus and net agent. 

Regards,

rlinux57

Hello,

You can use network agent profile and set password for uninstall action of network agent there. For KES you can use KES profile and there you can find and set password protection for different actions or for all actions.

1 hour ago, rlinux57 said:

Hi Team,

I am using Kaspersky Security Center Version: 10.5.1781, And I have installed network agent on my client machines. How could i restrict client to do not uninstall or exit the Kaspersky antivirus and net agent. 

Regards,

rlinux57

Hello.

In the KES policy, actions taken locally like pausing protection or exiting, can be protected with a password.

Network Agent has a feature of protecting itself from removal with a password, which needs to be enabled in the remote package settings before the installation.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, martinez99 said:

Hello,

You can use network agent profile and set password for uninstall action of network agent there. For KES you can use KES profile and there you can find and set password protection for different actions or for all actions.

Hi Martinez,

I have set uninstall password for network agent through policy. And applied to my managed devices, Is it a way you were mentioned about ? But I didn't find password option in kes profile.

14 hours ago, Kirill Tsapovsky said:

Hello.

In the KES policy, actions taken locally like pausing protection or exiting, can be protected with a password.

Network Agent has a feature of protecting itself from removal with a password, which needs to be enabled in the remote package settings before the installation.

Thank you.

How pausing protection or exiting can be protected with a password ?
Secondly I have set uninstall password in the network agent policy and policy implemented to my managed devices. 

Hi,

Цитата

How pausing protection or exiting can be protected with a password ?

Yes, that could be done via policy at "Interface" tab.

Thank you!

On 1/19/2019 at 3:32 PM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

Yes, that could be done via policy at "Interface" tab.

Thank you!

Thank you, It's working. Could you please let me know I have a license of KES for 300 users, Now i need to extend how could i do it ?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.