imza86

KES11 in KSC10 Installation Packages

Hi, currently i am testing to install KES11 to customers computer. Right now we are testing it in our own office, in our office in Remote Installation Packages(KSC10) - There is KES11.

The KSC10 in our office is version 10.5.1781.

If i am to go to the customer's place then there is no KES11 but KES10 in their server, what do i need to do ? I manually download KES 11 and create installation package via their server?

Thanks

Hello!

Yes, the best way wuld be to create the installation package on the customer KSC.

Also please keep in mind that KSC older than 10.5.1781.0 may not work properly with KES 11. 

Thanks!

Whats the difference KSE11, KES11 Strong encryption and KES11 Light Encryption?

Why KES 11 is plugib (Update for installed plugin) ?

Hello!

The difference is in the installed encryption module - it may be 56 bit or 256 bit. It means the length of the encryption key. 

Please rephrase your second question, it is not clear what is meant. 

Thanks!

Sorry i do not understand what is Encryption module. Does this mean when the user boot up his computer, it will ask for some kind of password/ encryption key ?

Hi,

Цитата

Sorry i do not understand what is Encryption module

For legal reasons there are 2 types of encryption module - 56 and 256 bit. If you`d like to use encryption you should choose a distributive according to your local law.

However, it`s not mandatory to use encryption at all. Since encryption module is a part of KES itself it will be installed by default but it will not work ulless it will be configured properly.

Thank you!