Rzfmzn

Firewall Rules for two different accounts in two different regions?

Hello, I recently purchased a licence of the K-suite for my home and I am facing some trouble setting the Firewall up. 

To force my game to enter in a different region in the globe I use a rule in Windows firewall to block a number of IP ranges in order to prevent my game from joining any local servers therefore it will seek the nearest server, in another region. 

I tried to make a couple of rules for testing but there is no way to place a range of ips directly in the field of the rule and with some research I was able to change this 58.67.0.0-58.67.255.255 (invalid) into this  58.67.0.0/16 (valid). The next issue, after I placed a couple of rules (there should be a total of13) is that the k-firewall does not appear to have an easy on/off switch to the rule. So, as far as I went, I would have to create and then delete the rules (all 13). 

The first question then is: Is there an easy way to do this? One rule to rule them all?

And the second is: IF there are not, by turning off the k-firewall enables the windows firewall automaticaly or should I perform certain tasks in order to change from one to the other?

thank you

Welcome Rzfmzn.

1 hour ago, Rzfmzn said:

delete the rules

Why do you have to cancel them? Next to each rule there is the "Status" tab where you can deactivate or activate it.
See here: https://support.kaspersky.com/14363#block4

1 hour ago, Rzfmzn said:

IF there are not, by turning off the k-firewall enables the windows firewall automaticaly or should I perform certain tasks in order to change from one to the other?

If you deactivate the Kaspersky Firewall, Windows should notify you about activating a Firewall on your PC. Anyhow, you can go in the Windows Defender Security Center and check.

Edited by The Shield

Thank you for answering :)

I play on 2 different accounts in two different regions, thats why I have to enable/disable the rules constantly. 
In the windows firewall, I just click one button and voila, the rule is up/down allowing me to chose where I will play in less than 10s. 

The solution you showed solves part of the problem, but will require me to create 13 rules, one for each set of IPs. I will try it even so, after the rules are created 13 clicks are ok, i guess :)

I rather have K-suite fully functional :P 

Thanks again and I will reply here if the solution works :)

Your suggestion worked and, despite the work on doing the rules this way, activate/deactivate is quite simple. Thank you so much for the tip.

to enable/disable all, I can select them all (shift click) and right button to disable them. Tested and worked :)

image.thumb.png.37264ad389eaac4cb960d4b4479b8f5d.png

11 hours ago, Rzfmzn said:

Your suggestion worked and, despite the work on doing the rules this way, activate/deactivate is quite simple. Thank you so much for the tip.

to enable/disable all, I can select them all (shift click) and right button to disable them. Tested and worked :)

Thank you for bringing your test here.
You're welcome! :)