vbinu41

I have promo code I buy from lulu store how I can register and how to get activation code

I have promo code I buy from lulu store how I can register and how to get activation code

if you didn't get the Promo code from kaspersky eStore - I guess you

have to ask to "lulu store" How to redeem that Promo code or

go online to kaspersky.com >> Lookup for kaspersky

Lab checkout page and follow any steps shown

-_-Don't take me wrong folks, but in my opinion is better to purchase - Antivirus products

Directly from Klab.com or from a trusted reseller like Amazon - eBay,.Etc. Why because

is difficult to apply promo codes. if bought from unknown sellers..So to muhammed

please contact TechSupport for help on this : https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/new

Is eBay a trusted reseller?

LOL! Rhetorical question?  eBay is a marketplace.  Technically, it's individual users who sell, and they're not trusted resellers.

My previous post wasn't very clear.  eBay is not an approved or trusted seller of Kaspersky products.  There are numerous reports of scams regarding activation codes bought on eBay.  Typically, a scammer might have a legitimate activation code but he/she will sell it many times over at unheard of low prices.  So one code gets sold to many unsuspecting users.  Eventually, Kaspersky becomes aware of numerous activations with the same code and it is blacklisted.  As mentioned an earlier post, always buy from a trusted, authorized reseller, eBay just isn't one of them.

Whoops! just Logged in and read..That eBay is not trusted seller

so that my apologies to the forum community. Some contributors

are Not too accurate on their replies, we learn from mistakes

@richbuff : Tried to open the  - Do Not buy from eBay!.txt

When selected Notepad or Internet Explorer to open it : only display

an Endless eBay page :  eBay eBay eBay eBay eBay

eBay eBay eBay eBay eBay : What's the correct way to view it..?