julia J

I shopped 6 hours deciding on a security suit for the new network I am installing.

I shopped 6 hours deciding on a security suit for the new network I am installing. Due to the bait and switch sales technique and poor customer service, I experienced while signing up for Kaspersky, I will chose a different Security suit for this network install. I was lead in with a 40% discount, then given no discount, then given a 10%, eventually after too many calls and being handed off too many times, I was given a %25 discount. The customer service was so bad, even before I was a customer, that I decided to not go with Kaspersky. It was the 40% discount that moved me to issue Kaspersky for this network. Once committed, I tried very hard to work with Customer Service to correct the problem. One phone connection was staticky and the other unprofessional , the chat sessions ineffective, and the ways to find communications confusing. I will delete my account after you read this. Very disappointed. Julia J

*I sent the above to the ticket I created concerning this issue, which that ticket still has not been answered.

:)Thanks for sharing your experience by install & purchase the Security cloud

when it comes to discount offers, sometimes are difficult to apply them

Regarding to dealing with Customer support..Phone calls and

Live Chat are not my favorites, so is better made contact

by writing : Finally with the deletion of your

kaspersky account is up to you - Bye

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.